7 Key Components to Successful Living
How do you define success? What does it take to feel happy now? What does it mean to live successfully? What exactly are Successful Living Skills?
Do you believe happiness and success are a mindset or a destination? Mindfulness tells us that we must strive to feel happy and peaceful and successful now – as opposed to waiting for some erroneous point in time in the future when we finally “achieve it.”
If happiness and success are a mindset, then we should be able to achieve those states of mind whenever we want.
What does it mean for you to live successfully? How do you define success? What does happiness feel like? For some, happiness may mean feeling peaceful, joyful, happy, and loved. For others, happiness may be tied to a level of success or achievement or the ability to reach goals in life, whatever those goals may be.
Considering this we must ask ourselves, which state of mind is more important, happiness or success? Do you have to feel happy to be successful or be successful in order to feel happy?
It is a difficult question to answer but it may also be possible to experience both states of mind at once. That is what successful living is all about.
Happiness and success are two of the main elements to successful living – but they aren’t the only ones. Successful living is also about feeling happy, peaceful, and calm, focusing on the positive, and practicing good self-care.
7 Key Components to Successful Living:
1. Having the ability to feel happy, peaceful, and calm at the moment.
2. Focusing on the positive and developing the ability to respond calmly.
3. Practicing the Law of Attention rather than the Law of Distraction.
4. Practicing the Law of Expectation and learning how to expect good things.
5. Practicing good self-care and maintaining a positive mental attitude.
6. Developing a love of learning and a goal-oriented achievement.
7. Realizing that happiness and success are a mindset rather than a destination.
So, what are some ways you can support this positive, happy, successful mindset?
There are many things you can do to develop successful living skills from taking time each day to engage in purposeful silence to practicing mindfulness and meditation. It’s also important to take time for self-care and to try and stay away from toxic negative people.
If you want to feel happy, peaceful, and hopeful, you also have to watch your thoughts, words, and actions and continually strive to shift your attitude from a negative set-point to a positive one.
10 Ways You Can Support a Positive, Happy, Successful Mindset
1. Take time each day to engage in purposeful silence.
2. Practice mindfulness and meditation.
3. Create and repeat positive affirmations.
4. Take time for self-care and self-love.
5. Spend time with positive, happy people and loved ones.
6. Harness your creative power through visioning and visualization.
7. Watch your thoughts, words, and actions.
8. Steer away from negative, toxic people and places.
9. Shift your attitude from a negative set-point to a positive one.
10. Plant seeds and live with expectancy.
The most important thing you can do is to remember that you can choose to feel happy, positive, and successful whenever you want. That is what Successful Living is all about!